- 1 (2 pound) boneless beef bottom round roast or chuck pot roast
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 pound potato, cut into wedges
- 3 cups fresh or frozen whole baby carrots
- 1 medium onion, thickly sliced
- 2 teaspoons dried basil leaves, crushed
- 2 (10.25 ounce) cans Campbell’s® Beef Gravy
- Season the beef with the garlic powder. Heat the oil in a 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat. Add the beef and cook until it’s well browned on all sides.
- Place the potatoes, carrots and onion in a 3 1/2-quart slow cooker. Sprinkle with the basil. Add the beef. Pour the gravy over the beef and vegetables.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 10 to 11 hours* or until the beef is fork-tender.
- Remove the beef from the cooker and let it stand for 10 minutes. Serve the beef with the vegetables and gravy.