- 1 pound boneless pork loin roast, cut into thin strips
- 1 green bell pepper, cut into thin strips
- 3/4 cup salsa
- 4 (8 to 10 inch) flour tortillas
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- Chopped cilantro or parsley (optional)
- Coat large nonstick skillet with nonstick cooking spray; heat skillet over medium-high heat. Stir-fry pork and green pepper in hot skillet for 3 to 4 minutes or until pork is lightly browned. Stir in salsa; heat through.
- Wrap tortillas in paper towels. Microwave on HIGH power about 30 seconds or until warm. Spoon pork mixture onto tortillas; sprinkle with cheese. If desired, top with cilantro or parsley. Fold in ends; roll up tortillas. Serve with additional salsa.