Grilling kabobs is a great way to get your daily dose of protein and veggies!
- 6-8 ounces of chicken diced into cubes
- Assorted vegetables (onions, peppers, zucchini, etc.)
- Low-sodium marinade
- Yam (sweet potato)
- Fire up the grill to a medium heat.
- Marinate diced chicken in a bowl with desired herbs and spices.
- Lightly marinade vegetables in a separate bowl.
- While your ingredients are marinating, wrap the yam (sweet potato) in foil and let it cook on the grill.
- Put chicken and vegetables on the skewers and allow them to cook over the open fire.
- Remove skewers and yam from the grill and serve.
- Use Olivio as a healthy alternative to butter.