This recipe is brought to you courtesy of Allrecipes.com.
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 (12 fluid ounce) can of light beer
- 1 teaspoon of honey
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons of chopped fresh cilantro
- Salt and pepper
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- In a bowl, mix the lime juice, beer, honey, garlic, cilantro, and salt and pepper until the honey dissolves.
- Pour the mixture over the chicken, cover, and marinate for 30 minutes.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium heat and lightly oil grate.
- Remove the chicken from the marinade and shake off the excess; discard remaining marinade.
- Grill the chicken until tender and the juices run clear, about seven minutes per side.