This recipe is brought to you courtesy of Allrecipes.com.
- 1 (15 ounce) can of black beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 (15 ounce) cans of whole kernel corn, drained
- 8 green onions, chopped
- 2 jalapeno peppers, seeded and minced
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 avocado - peeled, pitted, and diced
- 1 (4 ounce) jar of pimentos
- 3 tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1 cup of chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1/2 cup of Italian salad dressing
- 1/2 teaspoon of garlic salt
- In a large bowl, combine the black beans, corn, green onions, jalapeno peppers, bell pepper, avocado, pimentos, tomatoes, cilantro, lime juice, and Italian dressing.
- Season with garlic salt.
- Toss and chill until serving.