This recipe is courtesy of Special K.
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 boneless pork loin chop, cut about 1 inch thick (5 oz.)
- 1/4 cup pomegranate juice
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 2 teaspoons sliced green onions
- In a small bowl, stir together salt, cinnamon and pepper. Rub on both sides of pork chop.
- In a small nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray, cook the pork chop over a medium heat for 7-10 minutes or until lightly browned and nearly done, turning once.
- Remove from skillet. Keep warm.
- In the same skillet, combine pomegranate juice and sugar. Bring to boiling. Boil, uncovered, for 2-3 minutes or until mixture is reduced to half.
- Return pork chop to skillet. Cook, uncovered, about one minute more or until sauce thickens slightly and pork chop is done.
- Transfer to serving plate. Sprinkle with onions, serve and enjoy!