This recipe is courtesy of Special K.
- 1 ounce fresh green beans, trimmed (about 8 beans)
- 2 cups torn mixed greens
- 1/2 cup quartered grape tomatoes or cherry tomatoes
- 3 tablespoons fat-free creamy Caesar salad dressing
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 4 ounces boneless sirloin steak, cut 1-inch thick
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped red onion
- 1/4 ounce shaved fresh Parmesan cheese or 2 teaspoons finely shredded Parmesan cheese
- In large saucepan, plunge green beans into boiling water for 10 minutes or until crisp-tender. Drain. Cool.
- In a medium bowl, combine greens, tomatoes and salad dressing.
- Add green beans. Toss until combined. Arrange on serving plate.
- In small bowl stir together cumin, salt and pepper.
- Rub on both sides of beef.
- In small nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray cook steak over medium heat for 9 -12 minutes or until desired doneness.
- Remove from the skillet.
- Cut steak across grain into thin slices.
- Arrange on top of greens mixture.
- Sprinkle lemon juice over steak.
- Top salad with onion and cheese.