Get your grill going - it is time to enjoy some salmon!
- Olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of Dijon mustard
- 1/2 tablespoon of dill
- Salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoons of rice vinegar
- Garlic, powder or freshly chopped
- Cooking spray
- 1 tablespoon of Olivio
- 1 serving of salmon (approximately 4 ounces)
- Asparagus, cut and discard the bottom fourth of the asparagus
- Combine and stir one tablespoon of olive oil and one tablespoon of Dijon mustard in a small bowl.
- Add 1/2 teaspoon of dill, a pinch of salt and pepper, as well as two tablespoons of rice vinegar in bowl.
- Mix together well.
- Coat the salmon in the homemade vinaigrette and set aside.
- Coat sauté pan in cooking spray and melt one tablespoon of Olivio.
- Add asparagus and coat with the mixture.
- Add a drizzle of olive oil, garlic, pepper, and a pinch of salt.
- Cook until semi-soft and set aside.
- Place your vinaigrette-coated salmon on the heated grill.
- Brush the remaining vinaigrette over the salmon as it cooks.
- Reheat your asparagus, serve, and enjoy!