- 1 cup lowfat milk
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 2 teaspoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons water
- 1/4 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Dark chocolate, as a garnish
- Heat the milk and the cinnamon stick until just simmering.
- In a mug, combine the cocoa powder, sugar and water and stir to make a paste.
- Remove the cinnamon stick from the milk.
- Pour the milk into the mug and stir to mix well.
- Add the vanilla extract and stir.
- Grate a little dark chocolate on top for garnish.