- 2 medium sized zucchinis
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Grated parmesan cheese
- A pinch of salt, pepper, and garlic powder
- Set your oven to 350°F.
- While the oven is heating up, cut the zucchini in quarter to half-inch thick slices.
- Arrange on a baking pan.
- Add a pinch of salt, pepper, garlic powder, and grated parmesan over the top of the zucchini.
- Be sure to top it off with a drizzle of olive oil before you put it in the oven so that it doesn't dry out.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes and check.
- If not done to your desired consistency, then put them back in the oven for another 10 minutes.