You can have a delicious meal in no time at all. This honey mustard chicken dish will have your entire family asking for seconds.
- 6 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/2 cup prepared mustard (or Dijon)
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Sprinkle chicken breasts with salt and pepper to taste and place in a lightly greased 9x13 inch baking dish.
- In a small bowl, combine the honey, mustard, basil, paprika, and parsley.
- Mix well and then pour 1/2 of this mixture over the chicken (brush to cover).
- Bake in the preheated oven for 30 minutes.
- Turn chicken pieces over and brush with the remaining 1/2 of the honey mustard mixture.
- Bake for an additional 10 to 15 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink and juices run clear.
- Let the chicken cool for 10 minutes before serving.