- Serves five and makes 7 1/2 cups
- 2 cups cooked and cubed chicken or turkey
- 2 oranges, peeled and cut into chunks
- 1 cup seedless grapes
- 1 cup strawberries, halved
- 1/2 cup sliced celery
- 5 large lettuce leaves
- 1/3 cup fat-free strawberry yogurt
- One tablespoon light mayonnaise
- One tablespoon orange juice
- Dressing:Use 1/3 cup fat-free strawberry yogurt (sweetened with artificial sweetener), one tablespoon of light mayonnaise, and one tablespoon of orange juice.
- Dressing Preparation: Mix the first three dressing ingredients. Combine the remaining ingredients (except lettuce) in a medium bowl. Add dressing and toss. Serve on lettuce leaves.