- 1 (4 pound) fully-cooked, bone-in ham
- 1 (20 ounce) can apple pie filling
- 1 tablespoon prepared yellow mustard
- 2 tablespoons barbeque sauce
- 2 tablespoons honey
- Preheat the oven to 350 °F (175 °C). Place the ham in a baking dish or roasting pan and cover tightly with aluminum foil.
- Roast for 30 minutes in the preheated oven. While the ham roasts, mix together the apple pie filling, mustard, barbeque sauce and honey. Coat ham with the mixture when the 30 minutes are up. Return to the oven uncovered and cook for an additional 30 minutes or until ham is heated through.