This recipe is brought to you courtesy of Allrecipes.com.
- 2 cups of coarsely chopped zucchini
- 1 1/2 cups of coarsely chopped onions
- 1 red bell pepper, coarsely chopped
- 1 pound of extra lean ground turkey
- 1/2 cup of uncooked couscous
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons of Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon of Dijon mustard
- 1/2 cup of barbecue sauce, or as needed
- Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C).
- Spray 20 muffin cups with cooking spray.
- Place zucchini, onions, and red bell pepper into a food processor and pulse several times until finely chopped but not liquefied.
- Place the vegetables into a bowl and mix in ground turkey, couscous, egg, Worcestershire sauce, and Dijon mustard until thoroughly combined.
- Fill each prepared muffin cup about 3/4 full.
- Top each cup with about one teaspoon of barbecue sauce.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the juices run clear, about 25 minutes.
- Let stand for approximately five minutes before serving.