You just need 20 minutes to cook this fabulous bow-tie pasta recipe.
- Prep Time: 5 min
- Start To Finish: 20 min
- Makes 4 servings
- 3 cups uncooked Farfalle (bow-tie) pasta (6 oz)
- 1 tablespoon olive or vegetable oil
- 1 small green bell pepper
- 1 small red bell pepper
- 1 small yellow bell pepper
- 1 cup tomato pasta sauce (any variety)
- Chopped fresh basil leaves, if desired
- Shredder Parmesan cheese, if desired
- Cook and drain pasta as directed on package.
- Cut pepppers into 1/4-inch strips.
- Meanwhile, in a 10-inch nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium heat.
- Cook bell peppers in oil about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until crisp-tender.
- Stir in Pasta Sauce.
- Cook 2 to 3 minutes or until hot.
- Serve sauce over pasta.
- Top each serving with basil and cheese, if desired.